Wednesday 28 December 2011

Kokoro wo Hiraite (Open Your Heart)

I may not be the type of person
Whom you are thinking about
But it's amazing
That when I hear your voice
I feel great

Just like this, always, I do not want to forget
Even if now becomes memories
Although you said no words, but surely you too
Feel the same

Falling deeply in love with people
Me too am not good at that
But when I see you
Like me, you get impatient
That part of you, I like it so much I can't help it

In the gap between the buildings, the two of us sat
Just looking onwards at the passing people
The passing of time is sad
I leaned on your shoulder

MY DREAM YOUR SMILE
The more I try to forget, the more I like you
Even if that is a misunderstanding or illusion
Open your heart

No matter when, to your chest
I will fly without hesitation
YOUR DREAM I BELIEVE
Open your throbbing heart

No comments:

Post a Comment