Thursday 22 September 2011

Happy Ending

We’re walking hand in hand
Up the same old hill
Lit up by the streetlights
Our shadows are side by side
This isn’t a special day
But for some reason I feel satisfied in my heart

Hey, I want
To stay like this with you forever
I want to overcome all the sadness and pain
By your side
The words you’ve given me today
Add to the huge pile that I have
This is probably what happiness is
That’s how I felt, with all my heart

I love your eyelashes
When you’re sleeping
Tracing them gently with my fingers
Is my way of saying good morning
We were born in different towns
But for some mysterious reason, we share the same dreams

Hey, this love
May not be as dramatic as in the movies
But I want to live out what I have of the future
With you
We grew up
Watched over by an irreplaceable bond
I hope we can look back on our life
And say it was peaceful

Fate is surely
Smiling on us gently
If we can overcome the sadness and the pain
Together
I want
To stay like this with you forever
I pray that we’ll have a happy ending
With all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment